To become a PMWorld 360 regular expert guest contributor you are comfortable answering 'Yes' to all of the following statements. You are a project management institute (PMI) certified project management professional and maintain one or more of the following certifications that are in good standing.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)PMI
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- You are able to create 2 – 4 pieces of content per month on topics that are original content (any reprinted or repurposed content will need to be approved in advance).
- You are a perfectionist and pride yourself on being an exceptional writer.
- You have impeccable sentence structure, flow, comprehension, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. Your content requires minimal editing.
- You conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner in every way.
- You are always looking to provide the highest level of informative and thought-provoking content and can contribute in ways that demonstrate relevance, fresh perspectives, a positive outlook, or innovation.
- You are reliable and understand that your work is a direct reflection not only on you but also on PMWorld 360 and your profession. You take care to elevate both brands and the profession.
- You are fluent creating content using APA style.
All contributors will be expected to meet with strict writer guidelines. If you are confident in your ability to answer 'Yes' to all of these statements, we are looking for regular guest expert contributors like you and encourage you to complete the new contributor application form below.